This dictionary for iPhone is based on <Nexus Japanese Diary EXpression Dictionary> published by Nexus Press, Ltd. It is convenient to carry, so you can easily and quickly look up an EXpression
necessary for writing Japanese diary anywhere at any time.
One of the best ways to improve and maintain foreign language skills is to write a diary in
that language. Everybody who studies a foreign language tries to write a diary in the
specific language at least once. However, it is not easy to write one's everyday experience in Japanese language. A great deal of time and experience is required in order to think and
describe in Japanese language structure as a Korean. This book contains extensive number of EXpressions in various themes and topics, so it is easy to find EXpressions that you want to use. After you find EXpressions you need, as you use repeatedly use similar sentence
patterns and words, you can naturally make yourself familiar to many Japanese sentence
patterns and words.
- You can learn all the various EXpressions to describe your everyday life from morning to
- By expressing similar situations with a variety of sentences, you can make many sentence patterns and words yours.
- All words necessary for each theme are concretely organized to be identified at a glance.
1. The program supports the real-time search (auto complete) function.
2. It supports Korean and Japanese search functions.
3. It provides 30 basic patterns.
4. It provides 3-step categories and EXpressions for Japanese diary by situation.
5. It supports complete EXpressions in 21 categories.
6. It provides the bookmark feature.
7. It provides random extraction feature.
8. In the option item, a user can change the font size of the list of extracted EXpressions.
II_1. What's New In This Version
- Fixed the error on iOS 4.0
- Supported the mulitasking feature
- Added More Applications
If you find a problem with the program or you have an idea to improve the program,
please send an e-mail to us (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will carefully review your suggestion to reflect it to the next version